Equipment Operator 1 (Light) - Full-time
The Town of Smiths Falls
Requires One (1) Full-Time Equipment Operator 1 (Light) (Union Position-CUPE)
The Public Works and Utilities Department is accepting applications for one (1) Equipment Operator 1 (Light) in our Works/Utilities department.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Operation of heavy trucks, snowplows, sidewalk plows, mowing equipment, and a variety of other basic equipment and power tools.
- Participate as directed in construction and maintenance projects (roads, sidewalks, water and sewer mains and services, and other miscellaneous work).
- Standby, overtime and weekend work will be required.
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class DZ driver license
- Carpentry, masonry/concrete skills an asset
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume by:
Thursday April 4, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. to:
Human Resources Advisor
by email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to read the job description.